Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Took A Short Break: Now I'm Back

Okay, so I had to take a couple days off running. On Thursday night, I ended up twisting my ankle when I was getting out of the shower. What I did not realize at the time was that I ended up twisting my knee in the process. This is extremely bad for me. I already have tears in the tendons in my right knee and I do not want to further injure or tear the tendons. I made the decision to not run for a couple days to see what happened. When Sunday rolled around, I decided that it would be best to postpone running until Tuesday, that way I had more time to heal. Injury and pain is something that I am always going to have to deal with, but I also know that when I am experiencing more pain in different areas, that it is time to take a break and let things heal themselves. I am glad I took the five days off, and I am ready to hit the ground running (literally).

No comments:

Post a Comment