Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day Six: Pre-Run and Post Run

Today was an amazing day. I was feeling pretty good and I was looking forward to coming home from work so I could go for my run. Who knew it would become so addicting so quickly? The only issues that I have been having are: extreme tightness in calves and a bit of knee pain. This is to be expected, and I think either a massage or more stretching. I would not mind a massage… hint, hint.

Today I went and ran around a neighborhood. I try to map out my routes before I go, but I noticed that I am not giving myself enough distance to run and I have to improvise after I reach my starting point. I also have noticed that I am not pacing myself very well. I start out running pretty fast (for me) during the first interval, but I progressively become slower and slower with each interval. Other than that, I am fairly happy with the way things have been going during my runs, now I just wish I could run faster. I feel like I am running at the same speed I am walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment